Friday, April 10, 2009

I lost my linksys modem..lol

hmmm...
lightning took my linksys modem away... LOL..
Thursday morning around 6am had a loud lightning while the heavy rain..
i was wake by the lightning also.. zzz
damn loud..1st time to heard that..
i though is end of the world? =D
but i dont care..i continue sleep..xD
when i wake up,
i cant on9,and dont know why my laptop is off.. ?__?
then i see my modem..
oh my god..my dsl light is off..zzz..
from beginning i was though is just line drop..
then i dint care about that,i go to my mum house wait the pos laju come..
at the night still the same..zzzz..
i dont know what happen at all,
so i change modem.. ( i had 3 modem..xD)
when i change to aztech modem,
it works... O_O
then i try change back to linksys modem..
it doesn't work... @__@
god...so now i know my modem is burnt...ish ish...
damn lightning..
"shout" so loud for what wor..
scare my modem until it "blind"
T___T




tata...my linksys modem...T_____T
u did very well..."couch"
wakakakakakakakakaka...
luckily dint connect my wireless router...
cause wireless router expensive than modem.. =D



** K.eL.vi.N.zZ **

No comments: