Thursday, April 15, 2010

Obake-Ya Restaurant

15 Apr...is the day again. :D
is my birthday lorrr...but unfortunately..my grandpa cant celebrate together with me.
he pass away last 2 weeks..if u gt add me in my Facebook u will know the news..
so i decide not to celebrate at all this time. =)
so no big party for this year..

but still need to eat ma right? so im going to Obake-Ya Restaurant with my darling.
since i promise her will bring her go try. ^^

Obake-Ya Restaurant so call a prison restaurant @ Leith Street,Penang,
did u having your meal in the prison before? :D
but of course this one is high class prison..hahaha..

I took some pictures inside there, let see.. =)



DSC00213



DSC00234



DSC00240



DSC00243



DSC00249

found this one beside the washroom..xD


DSC00266

last but not least..of course the bill la..xD
here's the bill, not expensive pun la.
and the food rating is 9/10
not bad,have a try. =)

***Still got more pictures, kindly please visit here for more pictures.. :D




| Kelvin | kelvinzz-i-am.blogspot.com |

| 좋은 하루 되세요 |
buen día |
| Bonne journée |

No comments: